Contact Tracing link HERE or QR code below
Glenfield Rovers “Return to Training” plan V5 HERE
Juniors specific “Return to Training” plan V3 HERE
Basics to return to train:
– No more than 100 people in any one group/activity/field at one time.
– You must register at the club through our contact tracing form, QR codes are on site. This includes parents watching, players and volunteers. Parents do not have to sign in if they remain in their car or leave site without leaving their car.
– Strictly stick to your allocated training field and time.
– Contact training is allowed, but avoid handshakes or high-fives, try a footshake instead.
– All players have to bring their own drink bottles and strictly no sharing is allowed.
– Clubroom, changing rooms and toilets are all closed until June 3, 2020.
– All gear and equipment used to train must be cleaned after each session by the coach/manager.
– If you are sick, do not come to the club.
– If you get covid-19 or are getting tested, TELL the club immediately.
– If in doubt or you have questions about our club, ask firstname.lastname@example.org
– For information about your team, ask email@example.com