2020 Season Trial Dates
Players should be registered ahead of time, via the club registration page. Assemble at 3:45pm for start time of 4pm on McFetridge Park #3 ground. Please ensure players are wearing shin pads, long socks and boots for trials and that they have water easily available.
- Midgets (5th Grade, 6th Grade, 7th Grade and 8th Grade)
- No trials are required
- All registered kids will be placed in a team
- Monday night skill sessions to be taken for all midget players
- Games will be held on a Friday evening
- More information on session times, game times and start dates will follow once the midget coordinator is confirmed
- Monday 2nd March- 9th grade: Cancelled (A follow up email will arrive in the next few days, with all new training details and the next steps)
- Tuesday 3rd March- 10th grade: Cancelled (A follow up email will arrive in the next few days, with all new training details and the next steps)
- Tuesdy 3rd March- 13/14th grade: 5:30 pm- 6:30 pm at Hato Petera school, not Caribbean drive.
- Tuesday 3rd March- 17th grade: 5:00 pm- 6:30 pm at Caribbean drive.
- Wednesday 4th March- 11th grade: 4:00 pm- 5:30 pm at McFetridge park #4, not Caribbean drive. This will be a selected group of players.
- Thursday 5th March- 12th grade: 4:00 pm -5:30 pm at McFetridge park #4, not Caribbean drive.
- To register via the Registration portal, please click HERE.
2020 Season Academy
Selected players asked to participate in an academy team will be coached by Glenfield Rovers’ Head of Football and First Team Coach, Willy Gerdsen. https://glenfieldrovers.org.nz/head-of-football/ There is an additional fee of $150 per player, over and above the player registration fee, for all players participating in an academy team.
2020 Season Conveners
Glenfield Rovers needs a convener for each age group for the 2020 season. Without conveners the club cannot operate. If you are interested or could volunteer a little bit of your time to assist, please contact Andy Moore at email@example.com or Willy Gerdsen at firstname.lastname@example.org
2020 Season Junior Organizing Committee
GRAFC wish to participate at the highest, most professional level, at not only junior football, but as a whole club. To achieve this, we need volunteers, especially in our junior department. The club is seeking a group of strong, ambitious people to join our junior organizing committee to help run tournaments, organize open days and generally help grow our talented junior footballers. If this sounds like you or if you know of anybody who would be willing to help, please contact Andy Moore at email@example.com or Willy Gerdsen at firstname.lastname@example.org
2020 Season Registration Open Day
Glenfield Rovers will hold a registration open day at the McFetridge Park clubrooms on Saturday 22nd February from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. There will be club officials present to answer any questions you may have. You’ll be able to register at the open day. All payments are online, so please remember to bring your credit card if you wish to do that. The bar will be open and there will be a sausage sizzle. There will be activities for the kids. There will also be a sample of Lotto football gear available to check for sizes, to enable you to order football gear online, through Glenfield Rovers’ website Club Shop. https://glenfieldrovers.org.nz/club-shop/